Working for us
At Watmos Community Homes you will be working for a unique, ground-breaking organisation which leads the way in resident-controlled housing. You will be part of a supportive network of colleagues, with access to learning and development opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package.
- Generous annual leave and Bank Holidays / additional concessionary days – up to 42 days leave in total.
- Competitive, benchmarked salaries.
- A good pension scheme.
- Significant retail, leisure and travel discounts. Cash back deals.
- Flexible working scheme for many roles (flexible start and finishing times).
- Flexi-leave for many roles (time off for additional hours worked).
- Paid professional subscriptions, where appropriate.
- Free car parking, where available.
- Childcare voucher, car lease and cycle to work schemes.
- A travel season ticket loan scheme.
- Free flu vaccination.
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and shared parental leave.
- Enhanced sick pay.
- Family friendly policies.
- A culture that promotes equality and diversity in all aspects of employment, including recruitment and selection, training and development and employment practices.
- Free refreshments.
- Free eye tests.
- Employee Recognition Awards.
Watmos unique approach has put it at the forefront of transforming communities and exceeding expectations. We are seeking outstanding dedicated individuals who share our passion for improving people's lives. We employ people in the following areas: -
- Housing Manager
- Housing Officer
- Estate Manager
- Housing Administration
- Leasehold Officer
- Finance and Accounting
- Human Resources
- Repairs Technician
If you would like to be informed when vacancies arise in any of the above job roles please click here to send us your CV.
Please see here for our Job Applicant Privacy Notice