CCTV - Lichfield Street
Watmos Community Homes operate closed circuit television (known as CCTV) with the aim to provide a safe and secure environment for staff to work in and customers to visit.
Our system is registered with the Information Commissioners Office (ICO) for security purposes and the prevention and detection of crime.
Our CCTV system operates 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year and is installed on the premises at Lichfield Street, Walsall to:
- Provide a safer environment for staff, customers and members of the public
- Deter prospective offenders
- Assist with the identification, apprehension and prosecution of offenders
- Assist in determining the cause of incidents and or accidents to assist in insurance claims
- Monitor Security of the building and minimise the cost associated with vandalism to property and equipment
- Provide recordings under strictly regulated conditions to permit detection and identify offenders
Six external CCTV cameras focus on the perimeters of the office at 116 -120, Lichfield Street, Walsall and three cameras covering the entrance, reception and the interview room are in operation within the office.