Applying for housing
Watmos Community Homes is a Charitable Organisation and because of this we have to ask you for certain information and proof due to the laws we operate within.
Complete the online application form to receive your application reference number which you can then use to register for online services.
Check your emails – then login to your account using the details confirmed.
Before Watmos can process your application form you must upload the appropriate proofs listed below.
Proof of ID this is applicable to anyone over the age of 18 whether they are an Applicant or an Occupant
As part of the application process we are now required to comply with the Right to Rent legislation and additional documents may be required. For further information please click here
To complete your application you will need:
Proof of Identity for you and anyone over the age of 18 moving with you:
- A Valid Passport
If you do not have a valid passport you will need to provide two proofs of identity from the following list for everyone over the age of 18 moving with you:
- Full Birth Certificate
- A current or provisional photo card driving licence
- Benefit Letter from DWP dated within the last 3 months
- Letters from HMRC dated within the last 3 months
- Housing Benefit letters from Local Authority dated within the last 3 months
- Letter from your employer dated within the last 3 months which confirms your status as an employee and contains your National Insurance Number or Employee Reference Number
If you are a European Economic Area National (EEA National) we will only accept either:
- A Valid Passport
- Valid Residency Card
If you are Non UK Citizen or EEA National you will need to provide all of the following
- Proof to remain in the UK
- Immigration Papers
- Valid passport
Proof of Address or c/o address if you are using one:
- Bank statement dated within the last 3 months
- Benefit Letters dated within the last 3 months
- HMRC letters dated within the last 3 months
- Any Bill dated within the last 3 months
- Tenancy Agreement
- Driving Licence
- Rent Statement dated within the last 3 months
Proof of identity for any person under the age of 18 moving with you:
- Birth certificate
- Pregnancy notes which include the expected due date
- Valid passport
Proof of Household Income within the last 3 months for everyone over 18 moving with you:
- Weekly Wage Slips x 4
- Monthly wage slips x 3
- Benefit letters – showing the amount received
- Letter from Employer, which confirms your status as an employee and contains your National Insurance Number or Employee Reference Number.
Once you have uploaded the required proofs for you and everyone moving with you. You must confirm this by calling us on 01922 471910, email us at email@example.com or using the Contact Form option on our website. Please ensure all proofs have been uploaded before you contact us as we will be unable to process your application until all required copies are received. Remember to quote your application reference on all correspondence.
When we receive confirmation from you that your application and all the supporting documents have been uploaded, your application will be processed and your acceptance onto the waiting list will be confirmed via email.
Please note this may take up to 21 days, once you have provided all your proofs and have contacted us using the methods provided above and this has been confirmed by us.
See Our Estates