Your rights when you provide us information
When you provide personal information to us:
- You have a right to access the personal information we hold about you (subject to specific exemptions)
- You have a right to rectify the information we hold about you if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- You have the right to object to us processing your personal data on grounds relating to your particular situation.
- You have a right to erasure – you can request the deletion or removal of personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing.
- You have a right to restrict processing of your personal information if for example you believe the information is inaccurate
- You have a right to data portability – this applies to personal data you have provided to us
- You have a right to make a complaint to the data controller and the Information Commissioners office (ICO)
- You have a right to judicial remedy in civil court if the ICO complaint is upheld
More information on Your Rights can be accessed on the Information Commissioners website https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/
If you wish to exercise your rights please make the request to:
Data Protection Officer,
WATMOS Community Homes,
116 - 120, Lichfield Street,
Walsall, WS1 1SZ
Or email: Data.Protection@watmos.org.uk Or telephone 01922 471910.